Saturday, November 17

Christmas Cardinal Glass Bulb!



Finally got a chance to use this georgous set called Christmas Cardinal. I bought this a few month ago on Splitcoast Buy and Sell. It is a set that I have always regretted not buying when it was out in the Mini last year. I was so pleased to be able to finally get it.

I colored this window sheet again with Sharpie Markers. I am really pleased with how it turned out and think that I will definately be making more of these.

Last year I made alot of bulbs but went through all the trouble or coloring the window sheets with craft paint and it took forever to finish one. This time it took only a few short minutes and it dried instantly so I could do it all in one day. It is so nice to find something that saves you time like the Sharpies did for me.

What do you think of this one.

I am pleased with how it turned out and there will definately be one of these on my tree this year.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails