Monday, October 29

Trick or Treat!!!



I was in the mood for making another Halloween card tonight. They are so fun. The designer paper sure make things alot easier as I said before and this layout has helped me alot too. I am not a person who is good with colors but at least with Halloween you know what colors to use.

This card I used my Autumn Apparitions Set from Su and also some $1.50 stamps from Michael's. They come in handy so often. I also used some die dimensions that I got from Michael's also. They are by K & Company. They come in such a big package that I think it will take years to use them up. The ribbon I got at the $1.50 bin at Michael's also. I bought a few of them.

Well I am off to bed.

Got some new stamps in the mail today so you will probably see something else new tomorrow.

Good night

See you later.

Hugs

Karen

2 comments:

Mary said...

I think yur card is awesome and I like the colors that you used. :)

Mary

Anonymous said...

You've been a creative girl! And I noticed you have MORE stamps to share with me! Nice to see you back at the card-making.

Related Posts with Thumbnails