Thursday, August 23



I made this card for the Card Sketch Challenge on Splitcoast Stampers. It has to be one of the nicest layouts that I have ever used. I did have trouble coming up with a stamp that I wanted in the middle but when I finally chose this one it all came together. I thought that the fish charms really went with the card. The only problem is that the glue that I used didn't dry clear. You know what I am going to have to do with the card eventually. Yes take it apart and do it again. I can't give someone a card that has glue showing through. It won't be a big deal to do but I will feel better when I get it done. I think I will go home again tonight and see what else I can come up with for this sketch challenge. There are so many other great cards on Splitcoast to look at for this challenge if you would like to take a look. Give the challenge a try and see what you can come up with.

I do find that doing these challenges has helped me alot with my creativity. I just find that I don't get at them enough. Maybe now that the summer is winding down and things are coming to an end that I will have more time to do them.

Have a great day and thanks for visiting :-)

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Nice card. I love the fat cat.

Related Posts with Thumbnails